Q:What programs can I apply for ?

A: International students can apply for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. For more details, please refer to the program introduction.


Q: What is the teaching language for undergraduates?

A: All undergraduate degree courses of our university are taught in Chinese, and the admission requirement for specialized courses is HSK level 4 or above.


Q:What is the teaching language for postgraduate students?

A:All postgraduate degree programs can be taught in English. Students must have an IELTS score of 5.5 or above (or A TOEFL score of 80 or above).Programs taught in Chinese must reach HSK level 5 or above.

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图